Saturday, October 9, 2010

Concert Time

Last night my wife and I traveled about an hour to John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas.  We went to see Phillips, Craig, and Dean in concert.  These guys have been contemporary Christian artists for twenty years now.  The university was celebrating their homecoming week-end by dedicating their new basketball arena with the concert.  You see, JBU is a small Christian liberal arts college.  They don't have a football team and basketball season hasn't started yet, so they had a concert instead. It was a wonderful evening.  I went to enjoy the music, so I didn't take a camera. Here are a couple of their videos for your enjoyment.
The concert opened appropriately with this song.


One of my favorite songs by this group is "Your Name". It reminds us of all the things that God is in the life of His children.


Phillips, Craig, and Dean have recorded 11 albumns, sold three million recordings, and produced 20 No. 1 singles in their career. The concert concluded with their latest hit, which was No. 1 for something like 15 weeks. Here is "Revelation Song" Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Loved all three. Glad you had a great time.

    Why don't you and your wife go on the BC4 next February. I could finally meet you both. The info is on my sidebar.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nothing like live music. We sing that top one at my church!

    ReplyDelete