Thursday, November 27, 2014

Skywtatch Friday - 2014 Christmas Music Marathon - Day 1

Usually I try to put the sky in context with a foreground.  There are times when the foreground is just unappealing and would detract from the images.  Then there are times when the sky is all that you need.  It is a glorious abstract reminder that the God of all creation is still in control and enjoys sharing His creative talent with us.  Have a blessed week-end.

Okay gang, it's time for Season 5 of my annual Christmas Music Marathon.  Thanksgiving is over, we're all stuffed with Turkey, football and Black Friday deals.  It's time to focus on the real meaning of this glorious season, the birth of Christ.  Each day, between now and Christmas, I will post an inspirational thought, a photograph and/or a video or two that I hope you will enjoy.  One of the videos that I like to start my marathon with may not sound like a Christmas song at first, but listen to the lyrics and you will hear the words of the angels in the book of Luke as they proclaim the good news to the shepherds on the night that changed the world, "Glory to God in the highest and on earth peace, good will toward men!"


3 comments:

  1. Oh boy, you now how much I enjoy your marathons. This is a great one to kick of season 5.

    Have a fabulous Thanksgiving and a blessed day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shot, I always enjoy your music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sky for being Thankful for this world we share!

    ReplyDelete