Monday, November 21, 2016

Awe...some Monday - Seven Decades

Sunday I began my seventh decade on this planet.

There was cake in the shape of a digital camera and Oreo cookies! I love Oreo cookies. There were friends and family that stopped by to join the celebration.

Our daughter and I are being photobombed by the youngest granddaughter.

Later I got a Happy Birthday kiss from the newest member of the ladies high school soccer team. Try-outs for the team have been conducted over the past two weeks with 50-60 girls competing for about 30 roster spots. It is something special to make the roster as a freshman. Best birthday present of the night.

Of course there is the one who has made everyday of my life special for the past forty-two years. Best gift ever. Thank you Lord for giving this lady to be my wife and best friend. Have a blessed week.

2016 Christmas Music Marathon Begins Friday!

7 comments:

  1. ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday Dear Driller,♪♪
    ♪♪Happy Birthday to you.♪♪

    Biggest Awww of the day.

    Have a terrific Awww Monday my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to seventy-something. Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a super duper year! Love these pics of you and the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you. I know that feeling of hitting 70. Just a little scary but so glad to get that far. Those sure are some great pictures.Thanks for visiting our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to you!!! Love all your photos! I just turned 60 on October 27th! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Driller! You celebrated in style!!

    ReplyDelete