Sunday, February 18, 2018

Awe...some Mondays

Every week I link up with Aww Mondays hosted by fellow blogger Sandee over at Comedy Plus. I also check in on her Feline Friday posts that focuses on photos of kittens and cats. Personally, I like kittens and cats, but in my heart of hearts I am a dog person so when I see a photo of little felines with the question, "What is cuter than a basket of kittens?", my response is...
 A Wagon Load of Cocker Spaniels


Of course, I have one special cocker in mind, Lucy. There are few things sweeter in this world that a pup taking a nap. They make it look so easy.

Lucy is ready to play at the drop of a hat...well the drop of a frisbee in her case. She will fetch it as long as you're willing to throw it. Catching the frisbee is a different story. We're working on it, but she is not a fan of snatching things out of the air.

She makes a great model.

Finally, there is that unconditional love thing that puppies have. Lucy loves everybody and every thing. So, while a wagon full of cockers is very cute, the cutest thing is the one we own. Have a blessed week.

16 comments:

  1. Awww, this is loaded with a ton of Awww. I've already linked you to Awww Mondays.

    Lucy is happy to know you're a dog person. That shot of her kissing you is most adorable.

    Have a woof woof Awww Monday, Lucy. My best to your wonderful peeps. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Dogs are beautiful. If i didn’t have to walk it, i’d have a dog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That special canine will make you look forward to the walk.

      Delete
  3. Cute puppies and Lucy is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think Lucy is a special kind of cute...an onry kind of cute.

      Delete
  4. Lucy is so adorable and love the wagon filled with puppies photo!

    Happy Week to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is a mischievous kind of adorable that fits Lucy very well.

      Delete
  5. What lovely photos! You have a very sweet Lucy! She is so cute and very photogenic!THank you for sharing and have a great week! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shot of the pups in the wagon is marvelous!
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/02/some-more-from-nasher-museum.html this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. While the pups in the wagon is not my image, I thought it was too good not to share.

      Delete
  7. Oops, I'll try again. Cockers are the cutest dogs ever. When I was a kid, we had a black cocker named "Dupe." We loved that dog but he was Dad's dog. He rode in Dad's Forest Service pickup wherever it went and people took to calling him the assistant ranger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our last cocker was black, but we decided to go with the parti-color mix this time. I love her markings.

    ReplyDelete