Thursday, November 25, 2010

Extreme Make-over...Blogger Edition

It's a dangerous thing for me to have time on my hands and my  computer staring back at me.  I started out looking for a blog template that would be appropriate for the holiday season.  I found an incredible one, but it was transparent and made photographs look a little funny.  After some searching, I decided to postpone the holiday template idea for a day or two.  I mean, I don't even have the outside of the house done yet.  Still, I wanted a new look, so I settled on this for now.  I wouldn't get too used to looking at this if I were you.  I can almost guarantee that it will change again very soon.
Oh, Happy Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

  1. I never get used to any look you have because you change them so often. Good for you since it's your blog and you can do whatever you want.

    Have a terrific Thanksgiving my friend. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving. :) This one is cute!
    tm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your photos..they are gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver Bells it Christmas Time at Drillers Place.
    10-4 Willy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The red does suit you, particularly for rivalry Saturday. Good luck against Oklahoma State!

    ReplyDelete