Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Break Time

I am going to take a short break from posting over the next few days.  As you know Thanksgiving is just around the corner.  That means that Driller's Place annual Christmas Music Marathon is about to begin.  Each year, on the day after Thanksgiving, I start posting inspirational thoughts and Christmas music every day until Christmas.  I've been known to go a few days longer.  With that said, I've got to spend some time searching for new videos, deciding which of the classics to post and generally gather my thoughts for the season.  So,  if you like celebrating Christmas, and you like inspirational Christmas music, new and old, then stop by here during the holiday season.  I think you will like what you see and hear.  Here's a sample.





So mark your calendars for "Black Friday".  We will be shopping for some of the best music of the season that points us to the true meaning of Christmas and celebrates the birth of a Savior.  See you next week.

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy, more great music. I've enjoyed this over the years.

    Enjoy your break. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no. I'm not ready for Christmas music yet.
    My WW entry is here: http://deannalw.blogspot.com/2013/11/exercisewith-your-pets.html
    Come by and vote for us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Yogi, «Louis» looks forward to your music!
    And, he tips his hat to you for reminding us of the true meaning of Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete