Wednesday, November 6, 2013

SOTC

For those of you who may be unfamiliar with term SOTC, it stands for "Straight Out of The Camera".  I've been spending a little time recently trying to capture some local water falls.  Here in the Ozarks, most of these are intermittent.  In other words, we only have waterfalls after in rains.  A couple of the local man made lakes have spill ways that turn into streams after rain storms.  Recently we've had some good rains, so I've had the opportunity to photograph the water as it runs through the woods.  Once I got home and opened the files, I found several nice images.  The only thing I have done to these images is to crop them.  No other post processing was done.





5 comments:

  1. Those are great! Thanx for sharing.
    I have all sorts of technical questions as to how you got the shots, specifically how the falling water obtained that appearance, but probably wouldnt understand if you told me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful Driller. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos....active and peaceful at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photography is awesome. I'm always saying wow at your photographic. Today is no exception.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely waterfalls...temporary makes them even more special!

    ReplyDelete