Thursday, March 26, 2015

Skywatch Friday

End of Day

Recently I have not had the time to go out and photograph sunrises or sunsets.  They used to be pretty easy for me to capture on my way to and from work.  Now that I am retired, I have to really make an effort to be in the right place at the right time.  The result has been that I have spent some time searching my archives for images from the past.  The journey reminds me why I like this hobby of photography.  You can capture a moment in time (actually 1/125 second) and enjoy it for decades.  This image is from December 29, 2009.  I was on my way home from work and it became apparent that there was going to be a great sunset, so I went to one of my favorite photo spots and waited.  I was not disappointed.  Have a blessed week-end.


4 comments:

  1. That's a great sunset. You've captured many really great ones too.

    Loved the video.

    Have a blessed day and weekend too. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, great sunset. Photography really is magical. Especially if you have everything indexed properly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful capture. Always great to be in the right spot at the right time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sunset shot! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete