Thursday, December 10, 2015

2015 Christmas Music Marathon Day 14

One of the joys of the Christmas season is pulling out the photos of Christmas past and reliving precious moments shared with the family. One of the joys of being a Christian is spending time reliving moments shared with the Savior. I can remember times when He delivered me from harms way. I can remember times when he gave me strength to face a difficult situation. I can remember when He gave me patience to manage people at work. I can remember when He wrapped His arms around me and let me know that He would not leave me, when I needed comfort. Whatever I have needed, He as supplied. I have been fortunate in this life. I had a good job and was able to retire in relative comfort. I have a marvelous family. I have decent health. If I had to make a Christmas list, it would be very short, because He has already provided everything that I truly need in this world. At the top of my Christmas list is a prayer that my grandchildren have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. One day they will be able to have memories similar to mine.


1 comment:

  1. I remember Christmas's in past years too. It's a wonderful way to warm the heart.

    Love the video. You are really putting in some new stuff this year. Love it.

    Have a blessed day. ☺

    ReplyDelete