Monday, August 1, 2016

Aww Mondays - 44 Facts

I've been blogging since 2007. Back in the early days of my blogging there were fewer photos posted than now and some of the memes were more information based or called upon the participant to explore their creative side. One of my favorite memes Thursday Thirteen. Each week the blogger was required to come up with a list of thirteen items based on a theme of their own choosing. One of the favorites from my warped mind was based on thirteen ways to know if you're a bass fisherman. A couple of examples...
You might be a bass fisherman if;
1.   The engine on your boat has a higher horsepower rating that your wife's car.
2.   Your truck and boat are color coordinated, but your living room furniture isn't.
3.   Losing your tackle box would reduce your net worth by 25%
The other day a friend of mine posted 44 personal facts on Facebook. I thought it was fun, so here are mine. You might say Ahh or Aww, but it is unlikely that you will be in Awe of this list. Have a blessed day.


44 Odd Things You Don't Know About Me:

1. Do you like bleu cheese? No.
2. Have you ever smoked? Yes
3. Do you own a gun? Yes
4. What's your favorite food type? Mexican
5. Do you get nervous before doctor visits? No
6. What do you think of hot dogs? With chili and cheese
7. Favorite movie? Jeremiah Johnson
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee w/cream
9. What is your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding band
11. Favorite hobby? Digital photography, fishing
12. Do you have A.D.D.? No, well maybe...oh look, a bunny!
13. What's one thing you dislike about yourself? Classified
14. What's your middle name. Rork (It was my mother's maiden name)
15. Name three thoughts at this moment. Fishing, Photography, Oh look, a bunny!
16. Name 3 drinks you drink regularly. Coffee, tea, Coke Zero
17. Current worry? What, me worry? Classified.
18. Current annoyance right now? Presidential election (I have grave concerns about both candidates)
19. Favorite place to be? Behind a camera
20. How do you ring in the New Year? Usually at home watching the ball drop on TV.
21. Where would you like to go? Holy Land
22. Name three people who will complete this. Clueless
23. Do you own slippers? No
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Blue
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No
26. Can you whistle? Kind of
27. What are your favorite colors? Sooner Red, High school Kelly Green
28. Would you be a pirate? Nope, I'm not that confrontational and salt water reminds me of getting sweat in my eyes during football practice. I hate it when that happens.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Nothing
30. Favorite girls name? Sandra, Jeanine, Katelyn, Emily, Alexis (My wife, our daughter and 3 grand daughters.
31. Favorite boys name? Mason, John (Our grandson and mine.)
32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing
33. Last thing that made you laugh. Bart Millard (Lead vocalist for Mercy Me)
34. Best toy as a child. Bike
35. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken ankle, broken wrist
36. Where would you love to live? I am living there now, NW Arkansas
37. How many TVs do you have? 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? Classified
39. How many dogs do you have? No pets at the present
40. Does someone trust you? Of course, my wife, our daughter and the grand kids.
41. What book are you reading right now? Various scriptures
42. What's your favorite candy? Hersey's Special Dark Chocolate
43. What's your favorite sports team? Oklahoma Sooners
44. Favorite month? September/October/November...Autumn

6 comments:

  1. How fun. My husbands favorite movie is your favorite too. I love anything dark chocolate. I've learned a lot about you today.

    Have a terrific Awww Monday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! Thank you so much for sharing about yourself. And I really like your photo. I love tea and dark chocolate, and I also love the Autumn! I hope you have a fantastic day and week. And thank you so much for your kind comment on my blog today. Please know that you are welcome anytime, I post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your post! I like dark chocolate also- and my favorite thing I learned about you is #9- your wife is a lucky woman! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't been blogging as long as you but there has been a definite move toward photos and away from text. As administrator of Skywatch Friday I see lots more European, Australian, and New Zealand bloggers now. I guess that I should do a study but I would guess that over 50 percent of photobloggers are from overseas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, now you have no secrets anymore.

    ReplyDelete