Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Wordless Wednesday - Night Art

 Things continue to change in our little town. New construction is happening everywhere and street art adorns several buildings near the square. I don't always understand the art but I appreciate the colors and composition of the piece.

Unlike some works, this piece makes no attempt to mimic graffiti art. It is a carefully crafted and composed painting that is set in a steel frame and lit with purpose. I have to admit, I am fascinated by the imagination and creativity of the human mind.

I think this piece is much more compelling at night.. Have a blessed day.

5 comments:

  1. I have no idea what this art means, but I too love the colors.

    Have a fabulous WW. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intriguing find that you have there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful artwork :-)

    Have an artistictastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was intrigued with their masks? Nice shots though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy beautiful and intriguing art works. Cheers from NYC

    ReplyDelete