Sunday, April 2, 2017

Awe...some Monday

The Boys of Summer
Temperatures are warming up, spring is in the air and baseball in on everyone's mind. Saturday the grand son played a game at one of the local parks. He's thirteen now, so it's not really "Little League" anymore. You get a reality check when you walk past the dugout and half of the players are bigger than their parents. They really do look like young men playing a boys game. 
 It was a good day for the home team and the grand son. He got two hits, drove in two runs and scored two runs in a 13-9 victory. I don't know what I'm going to do when all of the grandcrew graduate high school and there are no more games for me to watch. Just enjoying the moment.
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this time of year. It's warm, it's full of fun and exercise.

    Have a fabulous Awesome Monday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love baseball so really love seeing these photos. Thank you for sharing and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete