Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Driller's Place Has Moved - It's Official



After 10 years on EBlogger, I am making the move to WordPress. I have been testing the site for a couple of weeks now and I am satisfied that WordPress is where my blog will now reside.  I have never had any major issues with blogger and I have enjoyed sharing my adventures here, but the time has come for me to move in a different direction. Since my blog contains a large number of photos, WordPress seems to do a better job of displaying the images. You will notice that my new address is www.drillersplace.wordpress.com.  Come on over and see what I'm doing now.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you. WordPress does your photography very well. I'm so happy for you.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to admit I have thougt of trying it with my Church explorer blog. I'll bookmark the new site

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have thought about doing the same switching over. Especially is the they do the photographs better. You all have a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete