I found this meme over at Comedy Plus and decided to play along. The original meme rules can be found at Judy H-J's Thoughts- A Twinless Twin.You're supposed to tag some other bloggers, but I'll let you decide if you want to participate. I haven't done a blog post without a photograph in quite some time.
1.How long have you been blogging?
I started in April of 2007 with a blog I called "BrainFreeze". I didn't know how to compress photos, so I used up all of the available memory in a couple of years. That's when I started Driller's Place.
2. Are you a procrastinator or do you take care of things right away?
Yes. Some things I will take care of in a timely manner, other things, not so much.
3. If you have siblings, are you close?
I am an only child and I am okay with that.
4. What's the best thing about your job? The worst?
I'm semi-retired, so the best thing about my job is that it is only three days a week. The worst thing about it, is that it is still three days a week.
5. If you had $1,000 to spend on anything you wanted, what would you buy?
Spend it on my wife.
6. How long has it been since you visited your hometown?
I was born in Henryetta, OK and grew up in Tulsa, OK. I consider Tulsa my hometown. It's been nearly a year since I was there last. Since dad passed away in 2009, I don't have any real family ties there anymore.
7. Have you decorated for Easter/Spring? please share pictures.
My wife decorates some for every season. There is at least a wreath on the door and a few decorations in the living room. Christmas is a different story. She turns the house into something spectacular for the birth of our Savior.
8. Do you sleep with a fan on?
Yes, there is a ceiling fan that we sleep under nearly every night. I think it's one reason I don't always sleep well in hotel rooms...no air movement.
9. The beach or the mountains?
Mountains I suppose. I love being on the lake, in my bass boat, but I'm not a huge fan of salt water.
10. If you had to choose only one which would you pick: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or blogging?
Blogging I guess. I do use Facebook to keep up with some family and friends. I have never used my Twitter account. I just signed up on Pinterest, but haven't posted anything there.
11. When shopping, do you use coupons or shop around for the best deal?
We use a few coupons and I will shop around for the best deal, unless I have a very specific product in mind. I will use Amazon or Ebay to get the best deal on some items that I am not in a hurry to receive.