Saturday, April 7, 2012

Resurrection Sunday

He's Alive!

It is no secret that I love to capture sunrises and sunsets.  There is just something special about them.  However, sunrise on Easter Sunday is truly unique.  It reminds me that my savior has risen from the grave and sits at the right hand of the Father.  It reminds me that there is victory over sin and death.  It reminds me that there is eternal life for those who call upon the name of the Lord.  
Easter is far more than bunnies and colored eggs.  It is about a risen savior and eternal life.  Crucified on a cross of shame and laid to rest in a borrowed grave, his detractors believed that they had rid themselves of a religious zealot and a nuisance.  Three days later, Christ arose from the grave and has gone to prepare a place for us.  In the hearts of those who know Him as their personal Lord and Savior, He's Alive!! 



 
I encourage you to find the church of your choice and worship this Sunday. Christ died for you and I. Celebrate His resurrection. Happy Easter, and have a blessed week-end.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, great photo, you have it just right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, He's alive!
    Hope your Easter celebration was a special blessing to you!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete