Monday, April 28, 2014

Ruby Tuesday Too

Love Is All You Need
There is a walking art trail around Crystal Bridges Museum in Bentonville, Arkansas.  This sculpture is a favorite location for portrait photographers, especially wedding and family portrait photographers.  I'm drawn to the simple graphics of the piece.  Happy Ruby Tuesday all.

 There is a creek that runs through the site of the museum.  In this image the LOVE sculpture is to the right of those redbud trees and just out of the frame.  Anytime you are in Northwest Arkansas, a visit to Crystal Bridges needs to be on your "to do" list.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely indeed. Hubby and I plan on traveling much of the U.S. in a couple of years. Got to get through all our volunteering first.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place....I can see why it is a favorite for photographers. I love seeing the Redbud trees....such a good memory from growing up in Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The walking trail is an important part of the whole Crystal Bridges experience to me. Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 'love' sculpture too. Wonderful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It reminded me of that song, "All you Need is Love" by the Beatles. Lovely place in your state.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a perfect place for photos! Love the vibrant colors in these shots.

    ReplyDelete