Monday, August 25, 2014

Ruby Tuesday Too



Saturday Morning I got up early and headed into Rogers, AR for the car show portion of their Frisco Festival.  The city of Rogers is named after the vice president of the Frisco Railroad at the time of it's founding.  My dad worked for the Frisco for 42 years, so there is a bit of a connection for me. 
 

This little red & whithe Austin Heally 3000 caught my eye.  A friend of mine owned one when we were both much younger and actually able to enter and exit the car without making more creaking sounds than the automobile.  Getting down is easy.  Getting back up is another story.

6 comments:

  1. Hubby and I talk about this getting into and out of stuff very often. Yes we do.

    Have a blessed start of the week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Healey - those straight sixes make a sweet noise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful car. Getting in and out would be hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT's a car!! Sooooo pretty... *sigh*
    Happy Wordless Wednesday :)
    no. 42

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Yest Driller you took my Favorite car apart from a Mini. It's one I have always wanted to own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great little sporty car is the Austin. Still chuckling about the comment below the photo.

    ReplyDelete