Thursday, August 7, 2014

Skywatch Friday - Alaska Edition

Those of you who live near the Rockies, the Smokies, or the Appalchian mountains may not find these images to impressive, but to those of us who live near the Ozark Mountains or the plains of Kansas or Oklahoma, these are monsterous peaks.  I have also found that the best sunriset and sunset photos happen in the mountains or on the coast.  I don't know why, it just happens.  So here are a few examples of the skies of Alaska.





This is probably the last post associated with our Alaskan cruise.  I'm sure that I've already bored you to death with the vacation photos.  One last thought.  Since our cruise was sponsered by Inspiration Cruises, all of the entertainment was provided by gospel music artists.  Typically there were two events each day.  If you have ever read any post on this blog, you know that I love Christian music and that Southern Gospel holds a special place in my heart.  With that said, here are a few examples of the artists that provided the entertainment for the cruise.  Have a blessed week-end.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful contribution to SWF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome skies/colors and terrific captures!! These truly took my breath away!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your vacation to Alaska very much. Thank you for sharing your anniversary cruise with me.

    I didn't know you were on an Inspirations Cruise though. Awesome. I do know how you love southern gospel music.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great photos and gospel music. You were in the sweet spot.

    ReplyDelete