Thursday, December 8, 2016

2016 Christmas Music Marathon - Day 14

"And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of heavenly host praising God and saying: Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace goodwill toward men."
"So it was, when the angels had gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said to one another, Let us now go to Bethlehem to see this thing that has come to pass, which the Lord has made known to us." (Luke 2:14-15)
One can only imagine the shock and awe experienced by the shepherds on the night of Christ's birth. Out of nowhere an angel appears and delivers the birth announcement. Then the first angel is joined by a multitude, perhaps too many to number, singing praises to God. Two thousand years later we still have the opportunity to come to the cross and see what God has made known to us. Sing Noel and have a blessed day.

5 comments:

  1. What a nice post, I love this time of year :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice for today. That song is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this video. I can't remember hearing it before. It seems you're posting lots of new videos this year. I like that. You have great taste in Christmas music.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post! I love Christmas and I appreciate all you share here. :)

    ReplyDelete