Thursday, December 22, 2016

2016 Christmas Music Marathon - Day 28

Christmas 2003 

Christmas 2012
One of the Christmas traditions around our house was baking Christmas goodies. The girls would pick a Saturday and gather at our house to bake all sorts of treats. This year schedules finally got in the way and a day in the kitchen was not possible. It was a little sad, but our waistlines are probably the better for it. The top photo was taken in a duplex apartment that we rented while the house in photo two was being built. We downsized and moved again in 2015 and I'm pretty sure the remainder of our Christmas celebrations will take place at this location.
 

2 comments:

  1. I've always enjoyed your sharing your family traditions. Lovely.

    I think this is my favorite video of the season. Those pups made me smile. They also made me think of our departed Little Bit, but not in a bad way.

    Have a blessed day my friend and thank you for doing this every single year. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holidays are a lot about traditions. A traditional Christmas song today. My brother and I thought this was the funniest song we ever heard when it got to the chorus, much to alternating irritation and amusement of our parents. It still makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete