Thursday, December 15, 2016

2016 Christmas Music Marathon - Day 21

"Then the angel said to them, Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord." (Luke 2:10-11)
In the heart of the believer there is no greater source of joy than knowing Christ. He is the fulfillment of God's promise. He is our Redeemer and the Savior of our souls. In His own words, "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." (John 3:17) Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. Another great message and song this morning. Keep them coming Driller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos you're posting with your videos this year. So colorful.

    I don't remember hearing David Phelps before, but I'm sure I have.

    Have a blessed day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to you, my friend. Thank you for linking up with us at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2016/12/dominus-flevit.html

    ReplyDelete