Monday, December 19, 2016

2016 Christmas Music Marathon - Day 25

It's hard to believe, but we are entering the last week before Christmas and the home stretch of the 2016 Christmas Music Marathon. There has been a lot of music posted that is new to you and me, but there are always a couple of favorite videos that make their way into the mix. Today I am posting my two all-time favorites. The first video is not only my favorite Christmas song, but my favorite video. I would love to be in a public setting when a flash mob breaks into the Hallelujah Chorus.



If your favorite recording artist has ever released a Christmas album, there is good chance that "O Holy Night" is one of the tracks on the album. In my humble opinion, no one has ever done it better than David Phelps of the Gaither Vocal Band. I apologize for the ads. As of right now I don't have a way to remove them, but I am working on it. Enjoy and have a blessed day.



2 comments:

  1. I would love to be in the crowd to enjoy a flash mob too. Wow.

    Love both videos, but the flash mob one is my favorite.

    Have a blessed day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. how lovely is this! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete