Thursday, August 20, 2009

Looking at the Sky Friday Thoughts

Click on the logo above to see other participants.


Click on any photo to enlarge.

I guess you've figured out by now that I like sunsets. Here is essentially the same location as last week. I took these photos on four different evenings. I probably should have saved a couple of these for future posts, but I couldn't wait to share them with you. Now you know why I like to go to this spot to fish. I really don't mind if the fish aren't biting, I'm going to get a great view of the way that God has chosen to end the day in my part of the world. That's not a bad thing.

For my inspirational song this week, I have chosen another praise song from Chris Tomlin. Enjoy.

7 comments:

  1. God's paintbrush is a favorite of mine as well. I can see why this is a favorite of yours. Thanks for sharing it with the rest of us.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the God's style and grace at the end of the day, our creator has let us live today and view his beauty. And this lake is a gem, with great looking skies. Even if the fish aren't biting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous sunset views ... just BEAUTIFUL ;--)
    This week I'm sharing Colorful Evening Beach Views at Sacred Ruminations ... much more muted than yours.
    Hugs and blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are awesome pictures. I am a sunset person too, we get beautiful ones out here in West Texas. I am a huge Chris Tomlin fan and I have seen him many time at Rock the Desert. Great Post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful. I caught the sunset last earlier this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just gorgeous! So glad you shared them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sandee: You're welcome.

    Ralph: The good news is, the fish HAVE been biting.

    Storyteller: Thank you, but I did stop by and I do like your photo too.

    Texasnascarcowgirl: I'm sure you do indeed get some awsome sunsets.

    a49erfangirl: Glad you like it.

    Calico Crazy: I couldn't wait to put them on display.

    ReplyDelete