Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Music Marathon Day 18

Last Wednesday night we went to a concert at church.  It was NewSong's "Very Merry Christmas" tour.  It was AWSOME!  Loud, but awsome.  Their guests were Newsboys and Kerrie Roberts.  Earlier in this marathon I posted a song by NewSong called "Christmas Shoes".  That song was released in 2000.  It was the inspiration for a book and eventually became a made-for-tv movie.  They have released a new Christmas album and the title cut is called "The Christmas Hope".  Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like this one very much. You and I like the same kind of music. Excellent. Reminds me of growing up. Revivals and all the great groups that would sing. I so remember. Thank you for bringing back that this Christmas.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug to you and yours. :)

    ReplyDelete