Thursday, December 23, 2010

Skywatch Friday, Christmas Marathon Music-Day 24

December Sunset
Click on photo to enlarge

After posting only one song from the Gaither Vocal Band during the first two and a half weeks of this Christmas Music Marathon, it seems that this last week is a regular Gaither concert. That's okay, they're among the best in the business and they do some of the most original Christmas music around.
Matthew 28:19-20 tells us to go and make disciples of all people. Most of us would consider the original twelve apostles to be the first messengers of the Good News, but as this song points out Mary Was The First One To Carry The Gospel. Enjoy.


Tomorrow is the final song in this musical journey. I know it is Christmas, but I hope you will take a few minutes to stop by and listen to the final number. I think you will find it worth your time. See you then.
I doubt if I will post much next week. I will be on vacation. I don't have anything special planned for my time off, but I don't think I will be spending much time in front of the computer scheduling posts for the second decade of the new year. I trust that you and your friends, family, and loved ones have a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year. May the one true light of this season shine in your life and may He make Himself known to you in a very special way this coming year. Blessings to all.

Okay, one last song before I call it a day.  It is from the same concert at the previous video.  The birth of our Savior does indeed give Christians something to shout about.  Here is Jeff and Sheri Easter singing Something To Shout About.  Enjoy.


That's it. I'm through playin' now. See ya tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Another great couples of videos. Hubby has been listening along for most of this marathon. He knew immediately who Gaither Vocal Band was.

    Have a terrific day and although I'll be very busy tomorrow I'll certainly be over to see your last posting.

    You and yours have a very Merry CHRISTmas and a Happy New Year. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic sky shot. Have a very Merry Christmas.
    Sydney - City and Suburbs

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice sunset photo ! The colours are gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you and yours my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..Driller I didn't even see that sunset. That is just stunning!!
    Have a great day up there. We are staying down in Corpus for one more day!!
    Jackie:-)

    ReplyDelete