Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Music Marathon - Day 1

The day after Thanksgiving, Christmas season officially starts at the Driller abode.  I put Christmas CD's in the cars.  I put a Christmas music playlist on my computer at work and the next 24 days is devoted to the music of the season.  I don't know if I'll be able to post every day until Christmas, but I'll give it a go.  Each day will feature a new Christmas music video.  Some days that is all that will be posted.  Let's get started.  The first video is from Ernie Haase and Signature Sound.  This may not look like a Christmas video, but listen to the words.  It is definitely about the birth of the Savior.  Let the celebration begin.



I told ya this wouldn't look like a traditional Christmas video, but then, I never said I was going to focus on Christmas Carols, now did I. Stay tuned, there's lots more to come.

3 comments:

  1. I love it. This is awesome. I'm going to enjoy your posts right up till Christmas. Keep them coming.

    Have a terrific day. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Willy loves the sounds of the season.

    10-4 Willy

    ReplyDelete