Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Madness

Mr. March Madness

Once you're through laughing at Mr. March Madness, you can read my brackets and get another chuckle.  I found Mr. Madness at a local flea market.  He's still there.  I found the bracket online.  I probably should have left it there.

  I have no idea how I wound up with three big 12 teams is the Final Four.  I just think that Kentucky and North Carolina will fall and I think it will be Big 12 teams that will take them down.  I haven't filled out a bracket in several years.  In a few days you will probably be able to see why I shouldn't be trusted with a bracket.  If I have your favorite team going out long before you think they should, sorry, I meant no harm.  Since my teams are Arkansas, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Tulsa, I don't have a team in the tourney this year.  The closest thing I have to a favorite is Missouri.  I hope your team does well.  Let the games begin!

4 comments:

  1. I like Mr. Madness. I think I know him too. As for the big 12 teams? Don't know a thing about that.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My team is U of New Mexico. I hadn't seem them play in years. Probably be another while since they are playing at 3 pm today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous sky shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teams I follow - Duke, Indiana, Notre Dame - are all in the South Region. IU looked good yesterday. Duke and ND play today. I suspect all three will fall on Saturday and Sunday.

    So far I've picked 15 of a possible 20 winners, so that's pretty good. I usually don't do very well.

    ReplyDelete