Thursday, March 22, 2012

Skywatch Friday

Click on badge to view other participants


Some mornings the sky seems to be on fire.  I'm never quite sure if it means that I'm supposed to set my world on fire that day, or if I'm going to be tried by fire the rest of the day.  Either way, I need to be ready.  One thing is for sure, if I must walk through a trial of fire, God will be there with me.  He promised.  He didn't promise it would be easy, nor did he promise he would deliver me according to my desires and schedule.  He promised to use me to do His will in His time frame.  I need to learn to be a little more comfortable with that concept.  Have a blessed week-end.

6 comments:

  1. What a terrific shot. Love the video too. We are human and that song says it all.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely sunrise!
    The Heavens declare the glory of the Lord!
    Have a blessed day!
    Lea
    Lea's Menagerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous colors and a beautiful sunrise. Great capture. Happy skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like sunsets and sunrises. That is a pretty photo!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete