Thursday, February 2, 2012

Skywatch Friday

Click on badge to view other participants.

First Light

It seems like I have captured a lot of sunrises and sunsets lately.  There are probably two reasons for that.  First, they are my favorite times of the day to capture images for Skywatch and second, I haven't been paying that close of attention to the sky during the middle of the day.  Actually, I've been awfully busy during the middle of the day and just haven't had time to notice the world outside.  I need to change that.  Winter usually brings a little more stable weather, which means there are fewer opportunities to capture storm clouds that are constant visitors during the spring and early summer.
The inspirational song this week comes from a relatively new Christian artist, Kari Jobe.  Often times we may ask ourselves, "Who am I?, or Why am I here?"  These are valid  questions.  For the answer our God has told told us who we are to be.  The question becomes are we going to be what our Creator intended.  "We Are...the light of the world."  Enjoy and have a blessed week-end.

2 comments:

  1. I love your tall sky.

    I agree the morning and evening seems to be when I watch the sky the most. During the day I'm working or busy, and most of the time the light is not as interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning and evening were the first day. And it was good.

    10-4 Willy

    ReplyDelete