Monday, July 18, 2016

Awe Mondays.

There's a full moon happening this week. Last night I stepped outside set up my camera and captured an image of it. Every time I look into the night sky I just stand in Awe of our Creator and His creation. Have a blessed day.

Good news, my desktop computer is fixed and back from the computer hospital. So far, so good. Like I said before, I think I will just be content with Win 8.1. If I feel the overwhelming need to upgrade to Win 10, I'll just save my pennies and buy a computer with it pre-installed.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a shot. A huge Awww shot.

    Hubby is still using 8.1. He hated 10 and went back to 8.1.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking into the heart of the universe is an awe-inspiring thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot, Ican never get a good moon picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my post/site. This is a good shot of the moon. I saw it the other night but am too tired to get down the building of the condo unit and take the shots, i am a moon shots fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for visiting my post/site. This is a good shot of the moon. I saw it the other night but am too tired to get down the building of the condo unit and take the shots, i am a moon shots fan!

    ReplyDelete