Monday, October 15, 2012

Ruby Tuesday



 Friday night was Homecoming at the local high school football game.  In our town, the homecoming dance happens on Saturday night.  I think it's a plot to get the girls to buy another special outfit.  At any rate, I found two new candidates for Ruby Tuesday badges.

I have to admit, there are few things funnier than high school girls acting all grown up in platform high heels on uneven surfaces.  When they step off of the walk and into the grass they become lawn aerators.  Honestly, I don't know how anyone walks in these things.  Well, they don't...very well.

5 comments:

  1. I'm all for pretty girls with nice legs wearing high heels. (Mainly because I like the look that women have on their face when they know they look especially nice.) But these examples look painful!! How high can high heels go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful red shoes!

    I can't wait to read your comment on my Raspberry Pink entry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made my back hurt like the dickens. I couldn't do this at all. Not at all.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love that shoes!

    Visiting from Ruby Tuesday.
    Hope you'll find time to leave a comment on my RUBY Cabin post as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesnt matter if they can walk well...they look MAHVELLOUS!

    ReplyDelete