Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Wordless Wednesday -Not So Much

I know, I know, fall is almost upon us. Here in Northwest Arkansas some of the leaves are already changing colors.  Some are still very green.  I fear that this autumn will not be as colorful as the past couple of years and that it may be much shorter lived.  So, while I wait for my favorite photo place to put on it's harvest festival of color, here are few images from the spring of 2014.




And now, a little gospel music to celebrate the one who has created it all.  Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. You certainly share some beautiful photos, Driller. And I love the vintage items at the top of your blog!
    Thanks for joining in at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/10/a-little-bit-squirrelly.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photography. Always have.

    I also love your video picks. This one is a toe tapper.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Spring shots and am awaiting your Autumn shots. I like how you captured the flowing water.

    ReplyDelete