Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Wordless Wednesday - Chihuly at Night

 Back in July and August I posted several articles about the Chihuly glass exhibit at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art. Part of the exhibit was "Chihuly in the Forest" and it is still on display. I thought that the pieces were beautiful during the day, but they are spectacular at night. Here are a few examples.

And if the Chihuly glass exhibit isn't abstract enough for you, then...

Just wiggle the lens during the exposure.


16 comments:

  1. Those glass exhibits make a beautiful display, I bet they are so much better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so beautiful. I went to his museum in Seattle, I truly love his work. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really impressive.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very impressive looks christmassy as well :-)

    Have a tanfastic day and thanks for beaming by :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The exhibit is very festive, especially at night.

      Delete
  5. A feast for the eyes! Thank you for showing these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, great photos. I couldn't make it at night and your pics are great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. true, they are amazing :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see something new every time I visit this exhibition.

      Delete