Thursday, July 28, 2011

Skywatch Friday Thoughts and More

 Click on badge to view other participants.


Room With A View

This was the view from my room at the Fountain Bleu Resort in Miami Beach.  It's not like I spent a lot of time on the tiny balcony staring at the ocean.  I just thought this would make a good capture for a Skywatch post.  I believe that building next door is vacant because I never saw any lights on in the evening.  It looks like it might be a high-end condo, so maybe all of the owners only come down in the winter.  That's a jet ski flying across the water.
I have been blessed throughout this life and I am forever grateful.  I have my health, I've been married for thirty-seven years, our family lives close by, and the list goes on.  In fact if I stop to thank God for all that He has done, I can never praise Him enough.  With that thought, here is this week's inspirational song from Greater Vision.  Have a blessed week-end.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...what a stunning photo!!! Wow...takes one's breath away.

    I always enjoy you visiting with me...thanks for stopping by for my Ruby Tuesday/Picstory Tuesday post.


    My Thursday Post Link: Nor-r-r-r-m!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blues and greens and the perspective from the hotel.

    ReplyDelete