Wednesday, December 28, 2011

26 Seconds! Really?


Am I the only one that fails to see the point of these commercials?  4g Wireless is touted as being up to ten times faster than 3g.  Okay, so what?  Given the fact that 99.99% of cellphone communications are non-critical and that most of that communication is accurately displayed in this ad (mindless web browsing and texting), do I really need that information 26 seconds faster than someone else?  Does it truly change my life for the better? 26 seconds! Really?

3 comments:

  1. Can't see the video, but I don't even have a cell phone and I don't want one either. Things are going way too fast in my opinion and I'm just going to slow down and smell the roses along the way.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty soon 4G will be passe and we will have 5g. Faster, faster, faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe...if you are hoping to get some tickets to a show...but really, no 26 seconds do not matter

    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THE CLAN!

    ReplyDelete