Monday, April 18, 2016

Aww...Ahhh Mondays

Ahh...Spring Soccer! One of my favorite times of the year.While Autumn is my favorite season, I have to admit that I like photographing spring sports. There is baseball, softball, track & field, and my favorite...spring soccer. Last week the local high school girls team played at home. The team is always a contender for conference and state honors so they are great fun to watch. The boys team is the defending state champs so photos of them will be coming soon.




I have to admit that I like some of the girls sports better than the boys. The boys are all about speed and power, while the girls games are more about finesse and teamwork. Just a note, I am working on a blog site that will feature sports photos exclusively. I don't know exactly when it will be ready, but hope to have it up and running pretty soon. Have a blessed week.

4 comments:

  1. Awww spring indeed. I love your sports shots too. You're a very good photographer.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great shots. You can see the determination in their faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great action shots! One of my favorite action shots was taken by a gal who caught my youngest son running a cross country race. She caught the beads of sweat on his face and his look of anguish toward the end of the race but I love it, it is so real and makes me smile that he has been running since the fifth grade and will graduate college next Spring 2017. HAve a great week.

    ReplyDelete