Monday, July 12, 2010

Ruby Tuesday



The fourth of July provided several opportunities for Ruby Tuesday submissions.  We loaded up the grand crew and headed to the local city park, where there were a lot of fun things going on.  A local band provided some good music. And...

There were balloon hats and Sponge Bob ice cream treats.  The youngest grand daughter sampled the Sponge Bob treat.  I declined.


The middle grand daughter found a frozen strawberry lemonade treat.  It was very good.  I had the regular frozen lemonade treat.  The day was perfect.  After a week of hot and humid weather, the fourth of July turned out perfect.  The evening temperatures were in the lower seventies and there was a breeze to enjoy.  You just couldn't ask for a better night to enjoy...


The rockets red glare and...


Bombs bursting in the air.
It was a great Independence Day celebration.  Have a wonderful Ruby Tuesday everyone.

11 comments:

  1. Fantastic pics of what looks like a great day had by all. I like the fire works display a lot. O yeah and again that boat, nice. I am surprised it has not crossed Lake Erie yet !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very colorful 4th of July. I would have opted for either the lemonade or strawberry treats and avoided Spongebob myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was a day packed with fun fun fun!
    The SpongeBob ice cream looks real cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful celebration. I think you made the right choice in the ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of red, lots of fun!

    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like fun.. Like your avata and header

    ReplyDelete
  7. a day fully packed with reds:) Looks like a fun day! happy RT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boys love those spongebob ice cream thingamajigs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the frozen lemonade treat...fireworks look excellent

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always like the Ranger as a Ruby Tuesday image, but that's just me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would have worn a balloon hat, though, Driller!

    ReplyDelete