Thursday, January 24, 2013

Skywatch Friday

When the clouds tell me that there will be a possibility for a great sunset, I make a point to try to be in this spot when the time is right.  There is a hill about three miles from the house that has a clear view to the west.  The results are often very pleasing.
When my day is not going well, I try to make a point of being in a particular spot as well.  That spot is on my knees, directly in front of my Lord, praying that His will be done and that He would grant me the courage, patience, strength, and understanding to walk through any life event that comes my way.  He has never failed me.  That doesn't mean that there is always a happy ending, it just means that God is faithful to His children.
Great is His Faithfulness.  Have a blessed week-end.



During World War II Nazi Germany unleashed a Holocaust that resulted in the systematic extermination of 6 million Jews. Every five years The United States systematically exterminates 6 million of our own unborn children in abortion clinics. Why is this considered acceptable?

11 comments:

  1. Lovely sky indeed.

    As for your question I can't answer that. It's a terrible thing, but it's an acceptable practice anymore. I guess taking God out of almost everything let's everyone do whatever they want. I just don't know.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!
    Happy SkyWatchFriday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your found a wonderful spot to watch the sunset, beautiful sky and photo. Happy Skywatching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a gorgeous sunset, so many vivid colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful light and colour in this beautiful sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were never promised a rose garden, but we can make the best of the days we have. Sights like this would be worth a few miles walk,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sky...beautiful words and sentiment and Driller I don't get abortion either. Women say the government has no right to tell them what they can or can't do with their bodies. Well, aren't they also telling us that we can't use a part of our body to rob someone or shoot someone?

    What's the difference? Your body is your body. Oh my all the wee ones. But, we must have faith that all works according to God's plan even if we don't understand!

    Blessing to you Driller for a wonderful an peace filled weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your timing for the capturing the sunset is perfect! Gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful capture. I love the variety of colors lighting up the clouds. Wherever you are, God will have you in the palm of his hand. Have a wonderful Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh that is just beautiful!! we had a wonderful sunset last night and i should have done what you did, drive across the road up the hill. great views from there. my house sits in a little valley surrounded by trees so i get some color but my view is just too blocked.
    gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete