Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Ruby Tuesday Too - 2014 Christmas Music Marathon - Day 19

 Ruby Tuesday Too

 2014 Christmas Music Marathon - Day 19
Today marks the fifth anniversary of my father's passing.  He comes to my mind almost daily and I still miss him very much.  I think that is true of almost any relative that passes around a holiday.  I was only recently made aware of this song by Steven Curtis Chapman and I believe it is the most appropriate song that I have ever heard.  Since dad put his faith in Jesus Christ as a young man, five years ago he did not die, he was simply "Going Home for Christmas."



1 comment:

  1. It's been five years? Wow, I remember this like is was recent. I know how much your father means to you.

    Loved the video. It's fitting indeed.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete