Thursday, September 23, 2010

Skywatch Friday Thoughts and More

Click on badge to view other participants


This photo was taken on a pleasant July day at a local golf course during a charity event.  Our office sponsored one of the holes, so I was manning my station, with camera in hand.  As you can see, it was a wonderful day.
It is days like this, that I can look to the heavens and be ever thankful to the God of all creation for this life.  I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams.  I am not rich, by the standards of this country in which we live.  I live in the most blessed country on the planet.  God has shed His grace on the United States in unbelievable fashion.  However, regardless of how blessed I am here, it is nothing compared to the place that he has prepared for me.  There will come a day when those who are called by His name will rise.  I pray that you will join us, because, in that Resurrection Morning,  "We Shall Rise."  Enjoy.


Hallelujah & Amen!

5 comments:

  1. That gold course sure is green. I mean green. Beautiful.

    As for We Shall Rise? It's the very best one you've ever posted and you've posted some great ones. This one had my toe tapping all the way trough and let's not forget the great big smile either. Excellent!

    Have a terrific day and weekend ahead. Big hug. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green and blue contrast so well. Very pretty picture.

    Happy SWF!

    ReplyDelete