Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Inspiration Thursday - One IsThe Loneliest Number


The rock band Three Dog Night recorded a song titled "One is the Loneliest Number".  There is a lot of truth to that phrase.  Have you ever felt alone?  Has there been a time in your life when is seemed that no one listened to what you had to say or seemed to care about your opinion?  Have you ever been in a situation where you felt that you were left to face the challenge alone?  I'll have to admit, that as an only child, I have felt like I was all alone in this world on many occasions.  There are times when is seems that no friends, colleagues, support groups, or anything else is available to walk through a difficult situation with you.  But there is an answer.  The God of all creation knows you better than you know yourself.  In fact, Christ Himself tells us that the very hairs on our head are numbered.  So, the choice to be alone is ours and ours alone.
The Bible tells me, "Therefore whoever confesses Me before men, him I will also confess before My Father who is in heaven.  But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven."  God desires to have a relationship with each of us, but He leaves that choice up to us.  If we are willing to confess our sinfulness, repent, acknowledge that Christ is the Son of God and ask for His forgiveness, He will enter into a relationship with us and we will NEVER be alone again...Ever!  Have a blessed day.


1 comment:

  1. It's been a very long time since I've felt alone. I remember not liking it too.

    Loved the video.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete