Tuesday, December 15, 2015

2015 Christmas Music Marathon Day 19

 

When the grandcrew were younger, one of our Christmas traditions was the "PJ" photo under the tree.
The evening would begin at church with a candle light Lord's Supper ceremony. Then, we would gather at our house for a meal. After the meal we would retire to the living room where we would read the Christmas Story from the Gospel of Luke. The grandcrew changed into their newest "Christmas PJ's, and I would get a couple of photos before we began unwrapping the gifts. It was a great tradition and the results were some of the best "Grandcrew" images that I have.
Every time I see these photos I am reminded that before the grandson arrived, our daughter was an only child, and she had birthed three girls. Even our dog was a girl. Then the baby boy arrived and everybody's life changed. On Christmas morn, the world was changed by a baby boy. Have a blessed day.


2 comments:

  1. Love your grand crew. I've been watching them grow up for many years.

    Love the video. I remember this one.

    Have a blessed day. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, what a wonderful post. Our grands wear their newest pj's Christmas morning, too. Your grands are a good looking crew. :)
    I also wanted to say I am LOVING your header...so cute and colorful..makes me smile.
    Wonder if you will watch the GOP debate tonight...I can hardly wait...

    ReplyDelete