Saturday, December 5, 2015

2015 Christmas Music Marathon - Day 9

Decorating the tree is a big deal at our house. It is such a big deal that we have had as many as four trees, of various sizes and themes. This year, in keeping with our downsizing effort, we have two trees, a large and a small. One of my favorite ornaments is this ceramic Santa that my wife painted several, several years ago. It has almost become a tradition to post an image of this decoration during the Christmas Music Marathon.
Santa represents the spirit of Christmas. He represents, joy, giving, kindness, and all of those things that most people associate with this season. For all of the good that Santa represents, he cannot represent forgiveness, salvation and eternal life. Those attributes are the sole domain of the Christ child. Only He is worthy of our praise.


1 comment:

  1. I remember that ornament. Your wife is so talented.

    Loved the video. I'm noticing a lot of different music this year that I've not heard before. Excellent.

    I loved the second video...Happy Birthday Dear Jesus.

    Have a fabulous day. ☺

    ReplyDelete