Sunday, December 6, 2015

2015 Christmas Music Marathon - Day 10

I must say, I do enjoy putting together the music each year. I also enjoy creating the images that you see as a part of each post. Some of them relate directly to the music selection and some are just images that I have created and want to share. Occasionally, you get some unexpected results. We have a dark granite island in our kitchen. When I gathered the decorations to compose this image I wasn't sure what the final results would look like, but I think the reflection is better than I had imagined. It reminds me that we are to be a reflection of Christ in this world. What kind of image do we project to the world around us. Are we a reflection of this world, filled with anger, prejudice, vanity, jealously, pride, etc., or, are we a reflection of the One who can change a heart through, love. Christ was a reflection of His father and we are to be a reflection of Him as well. Have a blessed day.


2 comments:

  1. Love the photograph. That reflection is awesome. Great shot.

    Love the video as always. You need to turn the ads off though. Very distracting. This one had two ads.

    Have a blessed day my friend. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ads did not appear when I played and posted the video. I wish I knew how to turn them off or edit them out, but I'm not that computer smart.

    ReplyDelete